Hayes Gabriel Lawyers understand that separation is a difficult time. We have a firm commitment to avoid court where it is in our client’s best interest to do so.
Whatever your family law issue, we aim to provide you with professional legal advice to help you when you need it the most. We appreciate that family law advice is often needed at a time when you might be feeling extremely emotional or vulnerable, but it can make all the difference to your situation and the outcome of your case.
Hayes Gabriel Lawyers try to find the most simple and least stressful solution to your problem.
It is best to seek advice early to understand your options and avoid disputes escalating.
We can also consider whether your matter may be suited to resolution by Collaborative Law, a dignified and respectful process for resolving family law matters.
Family Law – our areas of expertise
We offer our clients:
- Practical, accessible, responsive and effective advice
- Emphasis on solutions based strategies and advice
- A focus on dispute resolution rather than litigation
- A firm commitment to avoid court where possible
- However, when litigation is needed, we have the expertise and experience to run matters in court.
Hayes Gabriel Lawyers are experts in Family Law, we deal with each matter separately to ensure that they each receive the attention they require.
To speak with the Collaborative Noosa Family Lawyer / Family Law expert call Michelle Hayes on 07 5474 0830 or contact us online and we will call you.